Saturday Finds & Other Things

First of all, make sure you check out my guest post over at Shabby Chic Cottage.  I contributed a project for the 12 Days of Handmade Christmas in July.  Hobby Lobby already had some Christmas decor out, so why can't we on the blogs? 

 I do not let having guests stop me from hitting yard sales.  So, Saturday morning, I dragged my in-laws and two toddlers out with me "hunting for treasures."  It was a hot day, so there weren't many sales, but I did find some good things. 

I bought an antique riding toy...
...a pair of baby wooden shoe forms...
...and silver plated creamer...
...and two antique garden tools.  All for $17.00.
Not a bad haul for a hot day.  It's been a little quiet on my blog, because I had time to work on my living room sofa slipcover.  My MIL and I made one last push this afternoon and finished it.  It cost me about $20 and six hours to get a sofa I absolutely love.  I can't wait to show it to you. 
We're getting close to the magic number - 2000 followers.  I'm having a fun time putting together "Miss Mustard Seed in a box" for my giveaway.  You won't want to miss it. 

'Til next time...

Miss Mustard Seed