Corner Cabinets

We finally got the shelves fixed in the corner cabinets my aunt gave me,so now I can show them off. 
They are so beautiful and were a perfect fit in my dining room.  Here's the question...do I paint them or leave them as is?  If I painted them, I would paint over my blue wall (with Aria Ivory) and paint the cabinets a distressed blue and white.  Something very Swedish/French looking.  So, what are your thoughts?
I had a good time arranging all of my pretties in them.  Keeping with a blue, white and silver theme prevents the cabinets from looking too busy.  I also arranged these formal items in an informal way, so it wasn't fussy.
This pitcher is solid sterling silver and belonged to my grandmother.  Her initials are engraved on the bottom.  I also have the matching flatware. 
The small silver plates belonged to my great-grandmother.
I bought these teacups at a yard sale for $1.00...for all four. 
The linen napkins were a wedding gift received by my husband's parents.  My mother-in-law used them once, ironed them once, and decided linen napkins weren't for her.  She was happy to pass them along to me.  I sometimes pull them out when we have youth kids over for dinner and they don't even know what to do with them!  "Can we really use these?"

I've also been busy unearthing the floor in my office.  I knew there was one down there somewhere and I have found some of it!  It's still a work in progress, but I really needed to get it under control.  I seriously had to perform acrobatics to get to my sewing machine.
One last exciting thing that's happening in the Mustard Seed household.  This may look like masking tape on a floor to you, but to me, it's the start of my built-ins.  Hubby told me these built-ins would be finished before our second son was born.  He'll be two in August.  Poor hubby.  He's so busy and I'm so glad he's finally getting to them. 
Thanks for all of the well-wishes to my son.  He is feelin' fine and the car seat is squeaky clean. 


Miss Mustard Seed