Sneak Peek - Dining Room Curtains

It was a giddy moment when my new curtains went up in my dining room this afternoon. 
I still have one more panel to make and a few more finishing touches and the dining room will be done**.   
The best thing about these curtains?  They look luxurious, but each panel took about 20 minutes to make and cost me only $22.00.   
I even made a matching cord cozy to cover my chandelier chain and wires.
More to come...

Miss Mustard Seed

**I reserve the right to add, tweak or change anything in the room, large or small, even if the room is declared done.  Such changes may happen without notice and may be changed back at my discretion.  These changes do not need to be submitted in writing and require no pre-authorization.  A state of doneness may only be declared for a limited time.  This dining room is non-transferable and void in states where prohibited.