Furniture Feature Friday - Favorites & a Link Party


Oh, I missed our little furniture party the past few weeks.  It's so fun to see the creativity and hard work all of you lovely ladies (and sometimes a stray gentleman here and there) put into rescuing cast off pieces of furniture that deserve better.  Here are three of my favorites from last time...

I chose this ottoman, which was made from scratch by Becky from Tea Party and her husband, as the winner for the CSI Project furniture makeover challenge, so I had to pick it as a favorite here as well.  I mean, come on.  They made a tufted, leather ottoman from scratch.  And you would never walk into this room and think, "there's a tufted leather ottoman that someone made from scratch."  You would wonder whether they purchased it from Pottery Barn or Restoration Hardware.  Well done, Becky! 

Penny from The Comfort of Home painted this pretty secretary desk, which looks perfect against the yellow wall color and topped with the classic botanical prints. 

Jennifer from She Endeavors achieved a beautiful worn finish on this dresser.  I absolutely love the look she achieved and the choice to mix up the hardware. 
It's been three weeks since our last party, so I'm expecting a lot of great links! 

Here are the rules for this get together...
1.) Your post has to be about furniture.  Please, please, please...just furniture.  If you find your link has been deleted, it's not because I'm mean, it's because your post was not about furniture.  You can share makeovers, awesome finds, favorite pieces, furniture arrangements, or even pieces on your wish list!  Built-in furniture like kitchen cabinets and bathroom vanities qualify as furniture.  
2.) Post a permalink (the link to the post), not the link to your blog.
3.) The link party closes Friday at midnight PST and I will choose my favorite(s) and feature their project on next week's FFF.



The very weet Elaine made a potting bench for her mom...for less that $5.00.  She doesn't have a blog to link up the project, so I offered to post it for her.  Elaine would love feedback, so leave a comment on this post to let her know what you think. 


Miss Mustard Seed