Determination and a Treat

Can you believe I fit both of these lanterns in my suitcase and they arrived (on a plane from Florida) intact?  I found them at Ross for only $12/each and I was determined to get them home with me.  Mission accomplished.
This is not a foodie blog, but I couldn't resist sharing a simple and yummy summer treat with you. 
A homemade ice cream sandwich is sure to please kids and adults alike.  Simply bake your favorite cookie.  You can use a mix or make them from scratch.  Allow them to cool.  Stuff with a complimenting ice cream, wrap with saran wrap, and freeze until hardened. 
Yum.

Miss Mustard Seed

PS - I have not forgotten about the free design consultations.  I picked a few of my favorite comments and I am going to put it up for a vote in a few days.  The winner of the vote will be my test subject.  I'm snapping my rubber gloves right now...muh-ha-ha!  Stay tuned!