Unstaged

I cannot believe the amount of work my family was able to get done today.  The furniture pile kept growing and the project list kept shrinking.  With all of the work, there is no way I could take staged photos of everything I've done, so I just had to snap pictures in my workshop.  Here are some pieces I'm bringing to the Lucketts Antique Market this weekend:

A buffet painted in Louis Blue and Old White...



..a pair of French twin beds that I painted in Paris Gray and Old White with gold leaf detail...


...a French side table that matches the twin beds...


...a dresser in Graphite with some funky glass knobs from Abodent...



...a dresser painted in Paris Gray with glass knobs...




(Believe it or not, this is only a fraction of what we got done today!)

...and here's me unstaged as well.  This is what I've looked like for about two weeks. 


I can't wait for things to slow down, so I can take some pretty pictures again!