new dining set & what will make me cry

As some of you know, I was thinking about selling my dining room set.  Well, the deed is done and it's gone to a wonderful home and I'm totally at peace with it.  I'm still working on my new dining set, but here's a sneak peek...


...and some other pictures just for fun.  It was nice to do some cleaning today to get my house in order and I couldn't resist snapping some photos. 



I'm still sorting through all of my Lucketts photos.  There are plenty of me making ridiculous facial expressions that need to be weeded out.  If you've met me, you know I can be animated and it definitely shows in pictures.  I also did make a video, so I'll edit and post that, too.


I'm all caught up on my e-mail, paperwork and most of my cleaning, so I'll post some pictures of people I met in a couple of days. 

I do have one to share tonight. 

This couple, Pam and Frank, made me cry.  (Those names are from memory, so please correct me if you're Pat and Fred!)  They didn't insult me or kick me in the shins.  They gave me something that was so thoughtful it made me well all up.


They gave me this...


...and a piece of beveled glass with my logo etched on it as well.  There was something so powerful for me to see my logo on something they made.  It's been an overwhelming journey and this gift brought all of the emotions of that journey out.  There are some awesome people out there and my readers are some of the best.