all set & a winner

I finished up all of the little things for Lucketts today and I think I have done all I possibly could.  Here are some final pictures before I hit the hay...



I'll be selling loose lavender by the scoop.  My silver baby cup makes a perfect measuring device. 


I have lots of beautiful dried lavender bunches in two different sizes.


We spent this afternoon bundling them all, so we feel nice and relaxed!


I finished up a few more signs.  This one may be my favorite sign that I have ever made. 


I will also be bringing this hand painted wooden box that I finished yesterday.


Everything is priced, packed, and ready to go for tomorrow.  I've baked cupcakes, put fresh batteries in the cameras and have crossed everything off my list.  I am filled with anticipation and ready to get some good sleep before the fun starts early tomorrow.  If I don't see you there, you'll get to see some of the action on video and I'll definitely take lots of photos. 

And the winner of the $50 gift certificate to my space is...

Shanann's mom, who is traveling 2822.90 miles from California!  Come see me tomorrow or Sunday to claim your prize.