ready for a hurricane

Today was moving day.  We took our 17' truck down to Lucketts and unloaded everything into my pavilion and tents. It was fun seeing all of my pieces coming out of the truck.  I realized I forgot to show you one of my favorites pieces...this amazing china cabinet (made in Sweden) with a bowed front. 


It is super heavy, so it went right to my pavilion and that thing isn't going to move until it's sold.  I also switched some furniture around, so I have some new pieces and a fresh look for the Lucketts regulars.  I don't have a ton of little stuff in pavilion, but I'll probably add more on Saturday morning, if I have the time.




 One of the teenagers in our youth group took the day off school to help my husband unload furniture.  It was an amazing help and really saved my back and energy.  Once my tents were packed, we wrapped every inch in plastic and clamps and tarps and bungees, so it's ready for a hurricane!  Other vendors were laughing at me, but I worked hard on that stuff and I'm not taking any chances. 


The grounds of the Lucketts Store are gorgeous. These girls really do things right. They are going above and beyond to make the event memorable, the atmosphere beautiful and fun and the shopping the best you'll find around.



My mom and I did some shopping on the way home and I found some more great things to take to the fair and a couple of things for myself.  I'll share some pictures tomorrow. 

I finished all of the big projects today and have a lot of little things to finish tomorrow...making lavender bunches, glitter letters, a couple more sheet music wreaths, cupcakes and a few other things.  I am getting a break, though.  I'm taking my mom out for her mother's day lunch to a place that serves the most divine cream of crab soup.  It melts in your mouth, if that's possible with soup.  I've also been ordered to go to bed early tomorrow night and I don't think I'll out up a fight on that one. 

Thanks so much for all of the encouraging comments.  I feel like I have all of my friends cheering me on in my busiest time.  The blog world is awesome and I can't wait to give some of you hugs this weekend.