the day the world didn't end


 My mother in law sent me an e-mail telling me that I didn't need to bother getting ready for Lucketts, since the world was predicted to end today.  (She was just joking, by the way.)  Well, it didn't and I'm glad for it.  It was an amazing day.  I'm incredibly tired, so I'm just going to share pictures of my booth and I'll spill the beans about all of it over the next week.













Thanks so much to Baby Jewels for the fondant stamp!  The cupcakes were a hit.  Also, thanks to Frog Tape for providing me with a case of tape to hand out.  I was able to give away rolls to many of my readers and they went fast!

I sold all but four pieces of furniture and most of my accessories and signs.  It was madness, but the best possible kind.  I met so many amazing people.  I can't wait to tell you all about it. 


PS - If you are the woman who bought the short dresser with the wood top, I have your wheel in my bag!  Please send me an e-mail and I can mail it to you or you can pick it up at the fair tomorrow.