Feed Sack Chair & Finds

First, I need to give a shout-out to my friend Becky from Infarrantly Creative and her new-ish blog, Knock-Off Decor.  I know you girls love flipping through the pages of Pottery Barn and Restoration Hardware, not to see what you can buy, but to see what you can make.  This blog is a place to show it off and get even more inspiration.  If that's your thing...check it out!

Next...I had no idea how often I used my dining room for photo shoots and now that my dining room is a staging area, I am having a tough time finding places to take pretty pictures!  I finished a dining room set...picture it with me...antique European grain sack seat covers, white distressed French provincial chairs, a hand waxed table top in a warm wood...I love it.  Anyway, I can't get pictures of that and the other things I've finished to take to Lucketts, because they are sitting in my basement!  So, with all of the work I've done, this is what I can share today...



Remember the feed sack chair I unveiled a while ago...


I found this pretty chair at Goodwill and the lines looked sort of French to me...and it was sturdy...and it was cheap, so I bought it.  Immediately, I thought it would look great donned in a feed sack. 


I painted the frame in Louis Blue by Annie Sloan's Chalk Paint and upholstered the seat in an antique American feed sack. 


(Oh my gosh...look at the dust on my floor!!  This is what happens when I'm getting ready for a fair.)  Anyway, it's coming with me to sell at Lucketts.

Here are a couple of other things I've found...


Some antique buggy wheels...


...and this really cool antique buggy frame.  It is old!  And can you believe I found it at a yard sale!!


I love the wheels.  I think I'm going to have my husband make a box out of some old barn wood to put on top.  It would look great on a porch or in a garden. 

More to come...


Help if you can...