One Week


The Lucketts Fair is in one week. 

I can't wait and I hope time slows down both at the same time.  I still have a lot to do, but I really love the stuff I am bringing.  I'm also excited about some plans I have and people I'm going to meet. 

Some plans...

I'm baking mini-cupcakes and topping them with a fondant circle stamped with my logo.  They will be a free offering to people shopping my booth and I think will be a welcoming touch.  Thank so much to Baby Jewels for the custom stamp.


I'm also going to give out free rolls of Frog Tape.  If you read my blog and would like a roll of Frog Tape, just ask for one when you visit my booth.  I will give them out while supplies last. 
In addition to the freebies, I have a lot of fun things I'm working on.  I'm going to do some silver punching on these antique utensils Nutbird gave me...


I'm making more magnetic glitter letters, numbers, butterflies and banners.


I bought a bunch of lavender stems and buds from a farm in California to sell at the fair.


I'm also making more feed sack pillows, sheet music wreaths (large and small) and hand painted signs. 

I'm going to share some pictures this week, but I have "Miss Mustardized" two china cabinets, a pair of French twin beds, a pair of French chairs, another feed sack arm chair, several dressers, a buffet, a farm table, a few side tables...lots of stuff.  I have also found amazing things including an orchard ladder, three sets of boat oars (two sets are a wonderful gray color), a typewriter, a fan, some ironstone, a silver pitcher, stoneware bowls, wire baskets, scales...amazing stuff.

Something very exciting for me is that my dear friend, Barb from Knack (who I have never met in person), is coming up to the fair.  I think I might cry when I meet her.  She has been such an encouragement to me and I can't wait to give her a big hug. 
Reinforcements (my parents) arrive tomorrow. 

The stuff will be moved to Lucketts on Thursday. 

And the fair starts in just one week. 


There's an Annie Sloan's Chalk Paint giveaway below and Furniture Feature Friday is open until Sunday this week.  Make sure you link up, mingle and leave a comment!