the decision has been made

Yes.  I am going to sell my dining room set.  No "maybes".  No "ifs".  No "mights".  It's getting a tag on it and it's coming to Lucketts. 


It's not as easy as packing it up and taking it there, though.  I never painted the last two chairs, so I worked on that tonight.  I also need to make two more seat slipcovers and apply one more coat of wax to the top.  (The design on this table top is gorgeous, by the way!)


This set comes with six chairs (two of them are arm chairs), six washable slipcovers, two leaves and table pads. 


I might even throw in a free copy of the Cottages and Bungalows issue it was featured in. 


What made me decide to give it up?  Well, that's kind of the way I work, but mainly it was this...


A new dining set Pam-the-picker found for me.  I love the shape of these chairs!  


I'm not as in love with the table, but with three leaves, it's huge and will look nice when I'm done with it. 

I've done an insane amount of work today.  Let's see...I painted the interior of a china cabinet, a dresser, a buffet, four chairs, and the dining table base.  In addition, I applied gold leaf to a pair of French twin beds and night stand, stripped the top of my new dining table and cleaned up my workshop.  Somewhere in there I played with my boys, fed them, changed some diapers (I did have a babysitter this afternoon and my husband took over when he got home)...didn't do any laundry or cleaning, though.  A girl can't do it all! 

Furniture Feature Friday posts tomorrow night and I'm hosting an Annie Sloan Chalk Paint giveaway on Friday.