the best before & after

As you can imagine, I am totally tuckered out tonight.  Lucketts is over and I had a blast.  I'll share more when my vision isn't blurry and my mind isn't fuzzy and my legs aren't rubbery and I'm not sticky and filthy. 

In my post tonight, I thought I would share my very best before and after pictures of all time -

Here's my booth before (Saturday morning):



...and here is the after (Sunday afternoon)...and the Bucherie sign was sold.:


When you girls want to shop, it is no joke!  This amazing booth transformation would not have been possible without all of the amazing readers who came out in droves to buy my finds and furniture.Thank you, thank you so much!!

Before I shower and go to bed, I have to give a shout-out to Suzi from Georgia and Courtney from Pennsylvania.  I met Brianna (she got a picture for you) and she said you insisted she do something amazing (short of being arrested) to get a mention on my blog.  You ladies crack me up.  No handcuffs were necessary.  I wish you could've made the trip, but maybe next year!

Stay tuned for more...