Furniture Feature Friday - Favorites & a Link Party




It's always tough choosing my favorites for FFF and narrowing it down to just three, so I'm going to start featuring some runner-ups (runners-up?) on my FaceBook page.  That way I don't have to choose just three.  So, "like" my page if you're interested in seeing what catches my eye. 

Here are the three I really loved from last week...


Amy from Whisper Wood Cottage deconstructed this French chaise and it looks amazing.  It's a gutsy move to leave a piece like this and I think it's heavenly. 




Jaime of Craft Happy Scrappy gave this card catalog some love and now it looks fabulous!  I love the size and scale of this piece as well as the warm wood. 


 


Jillian from The Virginia House made her own hand painted Restoration Hardware inspired "Grain Sack" chair.  In her post, she points out the flaws of her 3am project, but I think it's perfect.  You did an amazing job, girl!



 
I'm looking forward to what you have to share tonight!

Here are the rules for our furniture get-together...

1.) Your post has to be about furniture.  Please, please, please...just furniture.  If you find your link has been deleted, it's not because I'm mean, it's because your post was not about furniture.  You can share makeovers, awesome finds, favorite pieces, furniture arrangements, or even pieces on your wish list!  Built-in furniture like kitchen cabinets and bathroom vanities qualify as furniture.  
2.) Post a permalink (the link to the post), not the link to your blog.
3.) This party will close Saturday at midnight PST and I will choose my favorite(s) and feature their piece(s) on next week's FFF.