Furniture Feature Friday - Favorites & a Link Party



As I type, my brain is fried.  Is it possible to write a blog post with only 1/4 of your brain functioning?  Well, we'll see how coherent this one is.  My mushy mind managed to spot some great, family oriented spaces and pieces of furniture from last week.  Here they are...


My dear friend Kelli from Restore Interiors set up this super sweet kid's table.  Our brains (when mine was fully functional) were on the same wavelength this week and I did a similar setup for an HGTV.com photo shoot.  My favorite part of hers?  The big bows on the back of the chairs.  So cute!


Dixie Delights shares her amazing basement transformation in this post.  It is bright, fun, cheery, sophisticated, chic AND family friendly all at the same time.  I just love it!  Well done!

And lastly, Amy from Blissful Blooms found these vintage wooden kid's chairs and painted each one in a different color.  It's so simple, but looks great.  Amy said these chairs make her smile.  They made me smile, too, so they made it to my favorites tonight. 

How'd I do?  No gibberish in there, I hope. Thanks to everyone for participating.  You are a talented and inspiring bunch and I love that you take the time to hang out here.  Link away!
Here are the rules for our furniture get-together...

1.) Your post has to be about furniture.  Please, please, please...just furniture.  If you find your link has been deleted, it's not because I'm mean, it's because your post was not about furniture.  You can share makeovers, awesome finds, favorite pieces, furniture arrangements, or even pieces on your wish list!  Built-in furniture like kitchen cabinets and bathroom vanities qualify as furniture.  
2.) Post a permalink (the link to the post), not the link to your blog.
3.) This party will close Saturday at midnight PST and I will choose my favorite(s) and feature their piece(s) on next week's FFF.