a peek at the new mustard seed interiors office

My office has been getting an overhaul over the past week.  I finally got sick of the wall-to-wall wire racks, the door to nowhere and the mess.  Oh, the mess.  So, I've been purging and cleaning and painting and working my rear off to make my office/craft room a place that's inspiring and practical for my work.  Here's a peek at one of the cabinets...











We're getting there.  I can't wait to share it all, but there is still a lot to do. 


If you haven't yet, don't forget to enter the Alice and Jay Giveaway.  It's a good one. 


After writing about things that are so small and trivial I need to share one last thing.  My heart goes out to Anna from An Inch of Gray.  I've "known" her through her blog and comments for the two years I've been blogging.  Yesterday, she lost her precious son, Jack, in a flash flood.  Please pray for her and her family as they cope with this tragedy.