my home - before & after


I am tired today. It's a pretty rare thing for me. I'm always tired at the end of the day, but I woke up grouchy and I've been tired all day. I didn't even want to go out to yard sales this morning.  I spent the day hanging out with my family, cleaning my house and chipping away a little bit more at my office/craft room purging project.  Since I don't really have anything new to share and I'm too tired to write an involved post about anything, I decided to share some before and after pictures of my house.  If you're new to my blog, you may not have seen these and if you've been around for a long time, I'm sure you're the sort who appreciates a good before and after (even a regurgitated one.) 



Not all of the angles are the same, but you'll get an idea how far this house has come.  Here's the dining room before...


...and after.



The living room before...




..and after. 





The kitchen cabinets before...



...and after.




The guest room before...





...and after.





Quite a difference, huh?  There's still so much I want and need to do, but all in good time.  I'm off to have some dinner and will end the day watching a movie in bed.  I hope you're enjoying the first weekend of college football.  Go hoos! 



Just to respond to a few of the comments, the "before" pictures were taken before we moved in, so the furniture and decor in the photos belonged to the seller.