Office/Craft Space Sources

I've had some questions about paint colors and sources for other things in my office, so here you go.  I aim to please. 

The interior of the rustic pine cupboard is painted in Celestial Blue by Pantone.  The over sized glass jar that houses my German glitter is from Wal-Mart and the MMS letters are from Wuslu.  The ironstone pitchers, locker basket and sorting rack are antiques. 



The armoire is painted in a mix of equal parts Louis Blue and Paris Gray by Annie Sloan's Chalk Paint.  The detail is painted in Old White. 




The mirrored armoire is an antique I purchased at a junk shop.  The basket above is also from Wuslu and the "MAKE" letters are $5/each (on sale) from Hobby Lobby. 



The wall color is Behr's Reflecting Pool at 25% strength.  I liked the color, but wanted it to be super soft, almost white, so I had them only mix 25% of the tint mix into the base. 

The plank wall was done for about $100 using a thin, pine tongue and groove paneling.  I primed it first, then painted it in Behr's Bright White in satin. 




I bought the frames at an auction and then gold leafed them and matted the magazine covers and features.  Both cost less than $5 total.  The lamp was purchased at Target eons ago and the antique pine table was purchased at a yard sale for $50.  The amazing artwork is by Dee from Red Letter Words.  I made the glitter letters.  You can watch my video tutorial if you're interested in making some yourself. 




The wool rug is from Target. I bought it on deep discount for under $100 a couple of weeks ago.  If you want one, I would suggest dropping what you're doing and hit your local Targets to try to find one.  I doubt they'll last long! 

(To help a few people out on this, the name of the design is Azul Floral and my rug is a 5x7, but it comes in other standard rug sizes.  It's a hand hooked wool rug from India and the DPCI is 066 04 0007.  If that still doesn't help, send me an e-mail and I can take a picture of the label.

I hope that answers all of the questions!