some updates

Aw, my boys are getting so big. They went off for their first day of full-day school today. My four year old is in pre-k five days and my three year old will attend two days a week.  It's a change that's going to take some getting used to, but I will have so much more time for work, so that's exciting. 

This post today is a bit of a mixed bag.  I've been working on a lot of different things and nothing is done, so I'll just show you where I am with it all.  First, some pretty shots.  I bought some dried hydrangeas (my favorite flower) and this great chippy table the last time I was at Lucketts. 





Isn't that paint divine?

The big project of the day was continuing the office purge.  Mini Mustard Seed and I consolidated three wire racks of stuff down to one.  (The stuff sitting on the right hand shelf I'm selling or using in the "new" office.)



The stuff on this wire shelf is what I am keeping in the space. 




...and we made much better use of the closet.  That Mini Mustard Seed is a task master when it comes to purging.  She's no joke.





And, it isn't pretty in my half bath, yet, but we have a toilet AND a seat!  It doesn't take much to make me happy.   (Notice that cute little laundry cart in there?  Hmmm...more on that another day.)





And lastly, I worked on a tutorial and photo shoot for the December issue of Cottages and Bungalows.  Here's a peek...





I told you it was a mixed bag, but some days are like that.