Furniture Feature Friday - Favorites & A Link Party



Oh my gosh.  Girls, girls.  I knew you were a talented bunch, but last week...whew.  Really, really good.  I mean stinkin' good.  I could have picked at least ten favorites. Well, I had to settle on three (that's my rule), so here they are...
Christa from Stories of a House painted this antique dresser in the softest pink with the most perfect finish.  I know good painting when I see it and this is good. 


Princess Green Eye shared her "Milk Kitchen" with us.  Sigh.  It's places like this that make me want to live in Europe again...now that I'm old enough to really appreciate it.  She artfully arranges furniture and accessories in this long, narrow, charm-filled room.  Thanks for the tour, Princess!


Nan from You Could Make That scored this chair for only $9.99!!  I would have thrown all manners out the door and wrestled her for this chair.  It may not look like much, now, but just wait.  It's going to be fabulous, I just know it!  You must share the "after" with us, Nan!


Thanks so much to all who linked up last week with such amazing projects!  Can't wait to see what you've done this week. 


Here are the rules for this get together...
1.) Your post has to be about furniture.  Please, please, please...just furniture.  If you find your link has been deleted, it's not because I'm mean, it's because your post was not about furniture.  You can share makeovers, awesome finds, favorite pieces, furniture arrangements, or even pieces on your wish list!  Built-in furniture like kitchen cabinets and bathroom vanities qualify as furniture.  
2.) Post a permalink (the link to the post), not the link to your blog.
3.) The link party closes Friday at midnight PST and I will choose my favorite(s) and feature their project on next week's FFF.



Miss Mustard Seed