Furniture Feature Friday - Favorites & A Link Party



Hello all of my furniture lovin' friends.  I've had a bit of an up-and-down week.  Clothes shopping woes.  Panic attacks over formal wear.  Now this is my kind of party.  I'm sitting on my couch with my Diet Dr. Pepper, sporting some sweat pants and a ratty, paint splattered sweatshirt with so many holes around the sleeves that it looks like they were attacked by moths.  Thanks for letting me come as I am. 

So, let's get to the makeovers.  I've been tackling some reupholstery of my own this week, so I thought I would highlight the upholstery work of some other talented ladies. 

Victoria from Whimsy by Victoria brought this ornate sofa back to life and into the 21st century.  Don't you love the pillows and the pumpkins, too?


4 the love of wood was a brave soul to take on a tufted chair like this Victorian beauty.  She covered it with a vintage white coverlet, which I think is a brilliant idea.  


Sissy from Welcome to Giddings Lane did a beautiful job on this wing chair.  You must check out the color of the original upholstery.  The chair was given the nickname "Elphaba", which if you're familiar with the musical Wicked, will make perfect sense to you.  You did a wonderful making her "Popular."  :)

Link away!

Here are the rules for this get together...
1.) Your post has to be about furniture.  Please, please, please...just furniture.  If you find your link has been deleted, it's not because I'm mean, it's because your post was not about furniture.  You can share makeovers, awesome finds, favorite pieces, furniture arrangements, or even pieces on your wish list!  Built-in furniture like kitchen cabinets and bathroom vanities qualify as furniture.  
2.) Post a permalink (the link to the post), not the link to your blog.
3.) The link party closes Friday at midnight PST and I will choose my favorite(s) and feature their project on next week's FFF.



Miss Mustard Seed

I'll be at Blissdom next week, so we won't meet, but I'll be expecting twice the link ups on February 4!