Furniture Feature Friday - Favorites & A Link Party



Hello all of my furniture-loving friends.  It's been a long time, hasn't it?  I figured I would probably be the only one refurbishing furniture over the holidays and I didn't want to be all alone at my party.  Now that we're all together again, let me share my favorites from a few weeks ago...and these are some really good ones!

Sarah of Sarah and Drew B painted a thoroughly dated hutch and once again proved the transforming powers of white paint.  I also love how this piece is staged!  You must check out the before to get the full effect.


Keswick and Country shares this beautiful cabinet as a part of an entire vintage-inspired bathroom makeover.  This is a cute piece to begin with, but again, I love the staging. 


And last, but not least, Suesan from Frou Frugal will take all of your fear out of buying a piece of furniture with bubbled veneer.  She gives some awesome and practical advicefor dealing with it that is a must read. 


Enjoy!


Here are the rules for this get together...
1.) Your post has to be about furniture.  Please, please, please...just furniture.  If you find your link has been deleted, it's not because I'm mean, it's because your post was not about furniture.  You can share makeovers, awesome finds, favorite pieces, furniture arrangements, or even pieces on your wish list!  Built-in furniture like kitchen cabinets and bathroom vanities qualify as furniture.  
2.) Post a permalink (the link to the post), not the link to your blog.
3.) The link party closes Friday at midnight PST and I will choose my favorite(s) and feature their project on next week's FFF.




Miss Mustard Seed