Shoe Forms & Trim

I am excited to share that I am the guest blogger for Thrifty Thursday over at Tales from Bloggeritaville . Make sure you go check it out and link up any thrifty finds.

Last week, I made the 45 minute trek out to Goodwill & Hobby Lobby to see what I could find. I didn't find anything that was super exciting at Goodwill, but I did purchase these vintage shoe forms for $1.97 each. I mean, who donates something like this to Goodwill? I love the mix of the mellow patina of the old wood and the cool metal.

And this piece with the holes in the toe is really interesting. I like old show forms, but I think I'm going to let these go and sell them in the shop.

Hobby Lobby coughed up some thrifty finds as well. This trim was on clearance for...

...$2.86. The way it was labeled was really weired, so they gave me the lower of the 2 prices. I love it when that happens!
I also found this trim, which has some variations in the color, but a little bleach or a tea stain will remedy that.
I paid $7.92 for the entire bolt.

Be sure to come back for Furniture Feature Friday tonight and tomorrow. It is posting tonight at 10:00pm through Friday at midnight. I hope to see you there!

Miss Mustard Seed
I've posted this to Frugalicious Friday over at Finding Fabulous! Check it out.