Value in Everyday Objects

If someone had told some farmer in 1890 that his feed sacks would be covering furniture in high end homes 120 years later, he probably would've dropped his plow.  I love finding beauty in everyday objects that are worn, well used and mended.  The fact that an object is still around over 100 years later speaks to the quality of it.  A lot of these "everyday" antiques are affordable, but European grain sacks are not one of those things.  So, I reproduce my own.  Click here for a tutorial. 

Kim from Cheap Chic Home won one of my custom painted feed sacks for my 1000 follower giveaway.  I was a little slow in getting it done, but it's finally finished.  Her requests...include the number 5, French instead of German, and paint some vines somewhere.  So this is what I came up with.
I love it so much I'm going to make some for myself.  I think I'm going to use them to slipcover my French provincial dining room chairs. 

It's in the mail, Kim!
Miss Mustard Seed