Furniture Feature Friday - A Favorite, A Question and A Link Party


I missed our little get together last week, girls, but I was busy hanging out with Paul Baloche.  I really enjoyed looking through the links, though, and there were a lot of beautiful pieces as always.  There was one that knocked my socks off and she's been featured here before...

Ann Marie from Twice Lovely and her hand painted bench made out of end tables and a head board. 

Can you believe how gorgeous this bench turned out?  I love the simple branch detail on the back, the color, and the way all of these off cast pieces of furniture work together.  I was truly wowed.  Wonderful job, Ann Marie.

So, here's my question.  There are blog parties ALL OVER THE PLACE now.  Is this one worth having?  It's a lot of work to host and I want to make sure that it's being enjoyed by those attending.  I'm making one small change to keep this party a little more intimate.  It will be open from Thursday at 10pm EST through Friday at midnight PST.  I'm cutting out Saturday all together, so make sure you get your link in by Friday.

One last thing.  I did delete several craft posts last week, but didn't get them all.  You party crashers know who you are..  If you just have to link up somewhere, go to Saturday Night Special at Funky Junk Interiors tomorrow.  Ok?   This party is just for furniture.

Here are the rules for this get together...
1.) Your post has to be about furniture.  Please, please, please...just furniture.  If you find your link has been deleted, it's not because I'm mean, it's because your post was not about furniture.  You can share makeovers, awesome finds, favorite pieces, furniture arrangements, or even pieces on your wish list!  Built-in furniture like kitchen cabinets and bathroom vanities qualify as furniture.  
2.) Post a permalink, not the link to your blog.
3.) The link party closes Friday at midnight PST and I will choose my favorite(s) and feature their project on next week's FFF.



Miss Mustard Seed