What I'm Up To...


I have been a busy girl, lately.  Ok, I'm always a busy girl and this time is no different. 
I've been getting my house ready for two big posts.  I worked on a guest post about three rooms in my home to share on Remodelaholic and my home is stop number nine on the parade of homes presented by Poppies at Play.  So, both of those posts are coming up next week.
And, for those of you who don't know, I am a youth pastor's wife.  I also play guitar and lead our youth worship band.  I had the privilege to go to a music/worship conference in Philly this weekend and got all kinds of great information and motivation.  (It was hard to stomach being that close to the Eagles, but I managed.)  I also got to meet Paul Baloche, who is an amazing song writer and a very down-to-earth everyday guy.  I dorked out and had a picture taken with him.  Couldn't help myself.
I did a couple of workshops with his electric guitar player, who is so talented it should be illegal.  Sick, I tell you.

Anyway, I'm back home now and ready to get back to painting and decorating.  The Luckett's Fair is knocking on my door and I must start hitting some auctions, thrift stores, yard sales and such to get some fresh inventory.  It's a burden I must carry.  "Sweetie, we have to stop at this yard sale.  It's my job."  Love it!  I'll probably also shop my home and let go of some things I don't have the perfect spot for.  The show is May 22-23 in Luckett's, Virginia, and I hope to meet some of you there!
Miss Mustard Seed