Tweaking

I am continuing to do some tweaking on my newly made over guest room.  Most of the room is perfect, but there are still a few small things to take care of.  Today I swapped out the mirror above the dresser with a framed piece of antique lace.
I love this mirror, but it was just too low to be functional and it looked a little funny wedged between the coved ceiling and the dresser.
I bought this piece years ago at a consignment shop for about $28.  I've loved it in the blue for quite a while, but it was time for a change.
I took the piece apart, washed the glass and cut a new piece of backing.  I then cut a piece of linen to size and put it all back together again.  The cream linen still sets off the lace, but there's less of a contrast, so it's easier on the eyes.
Next up...painting the attic doors white.

Miss Mustard Seed