Red Work & Winnings

My latest project snowballed from something to enter in the SYTYCD competition to a whole room makeover to looking like it's going to be my favorite room in the house.  It started out with some "Oops" paint and a long trip walking the aisles of a hardware store and turned into the hum of power tools, new curtains, and a refinished dresser. 

I toyed around with using a piece of antique red work that I purchased years ago and turned into a pillow, but it's not quite right.   I'll have to find a different home for it, but this gives you a little sneak peak of the direction I'm heading.
I also wanted to share the adorable purse I won for my "white" entry a couple of weeks ago.
This is from Shmanessa8 Flowers Etsy shop, where you can buy all sorts of cute and affordable accessories.
Make sure you come back tomorrow night at 10:00 EST for Furniture Feature Friday!

Miss Mustard Seed