Furniture Feature Friday



I really love this link party.  I get so many ideas from all of your posts and it's fun to see some people who have been inspired by my projects.  Isn't the blog world great?  So, onto my favorites...

As a mother of two young boys, I really loved this cowpoke armoire by Michelle from Sweet Something Designs.  It's colorful, fun, and fits in with the vintage cowboy theme without being over the top.  I can see this piece still working when her boy is in college.  Great work!
I found a kindred spirit in Meg from MT Tails with our shared love of European grain sacks.  She made some of her own and used them to cover a couple of chair seats.  The result is so pretty and definitely a thrifty way to get an expensive look.
I was also blown away by the creativity and vision shown by Jennifer from She Endeavors.  She took a broken down sewing cabinet with a pretty shape and turned it into a beautiful and functional kitchen island.  And anyone who reads my blog regularly knows I love the dark wood top with the white base and the towel bar makes the back functional as well. 
There were so many other wonderful projects last week and I can't wait to see what everyone has to share this week.  Remember...furniture only!!

Here are the rules for this get together...
1.) Your post has to be about furniture.  Please, please, please...just furniture.  I'm always threatening to delete non-furniture posts, but then I don't have the heart to do it.  Just save me the angst, please.  You can share makeovers, awesome finds, favorite pieces, furniture arrangements, or even pieces on your wish list!  Built-in furniture like kitchen cabinets and bathroom vanities qualify as furniture. 
2.) Post a permalink, not the link to your blog.
3.) The link party closes Saturday at midnight PST and I will choose my favorite(s) and feature their post and blog on next week's FFF.



Miss Mustard Seed