Furniture Feature Friday Link Party & My Favorite


My goodness, girls, there were so many great pieces posted last week!  I am amazed at the creativity and talent displayed and it was truly hard to choose a favorite.  There was one post, though, that really stuck with me.  Pamela from Be Colorful and her studio makeover blew me away.  She calls it "painted furniture on steroids", but it all works together.  The furniture is definitely the star in this room and it's colorful, fun and functional without being over the top.
She did a great job at making this desk look stylish instead of stock.  And I love the color and fabric she chose for this otherwise stuffy Queen Anne chair.
  I just can't rave enough about this room and the furniture pieces in it.  Well done, Pamela!  I can't wait to look through all of the new posts this week. 

Here are the rules...
1.) Your post has to be about furniture.  You can share makeovers, awesome finds, favorite pieces, furniture arrangements, or even pieces on your wish list!  Built-in furniture like kitchen cabinets and bathroom vanities qualify as furniture. 
2.) Post a permalink, not the link to your blog.
3.) The link party closes Saturday at midnight PST and I will choose my favorite(s) and feature their post and blog on next week's FFF.



Miss Mustard Seed