43 Inches

You  may have noticed that I've been a little quiet lately.  Things have been crazy around here.  We were hit with our second blizzard in less than a week and had over 43 inches on the ground when it was all over.  One of the teenagers we work with wasn't able to make it home, so we had an unexpected guest (ahem, live-in babysitter) for a few days. 

Anyway, all of these components have kept me away from my computer.  I have been getting a lot of things done, however, and I'm just dying to share it all, but the projects are for something special. 

Some of you may have spotted a new button on the side bar, but I wanted to officially announce that I am one of ten designers competing in So You Think You Can Decorate presented by Alchemy Junk.  It is a brilliant and fun idea and I am so excited I get to be a part of the "first season."  Here's a sneak peak of one piece I'm working on...
The show starts February 28, so be there or be...not fun at all. 

I also have a great giveaway lined up for those of you who have been following along with the Decorative Painting 101 Workshop Series.  I'll have a link party on February 24 where you can share your projects or even just your sample boards.  Three lucky winners will win a giveaway that will help them in their decorative painting endeavors.  Get your posts ready to share, so you don't miss out.  Come on...be brave!

The Furniture Feature Friday link party is open until Saturday at midnight, so join in!

Miss Mustard Seed