I Aim to Please

To be honest, my post yesterday about my French Settee was a bit of a "throw away" post.  I have been out with a cold, so I needed something to share.  Not having anything new, I looked through my pictures to see what I could write about.  I had some pictures of the settee and I had not shared about it, before, so that was the winner.  I had some requests to see it with the quilt removed and I aim to please!
It is slipcovered in a white cotton twill fabric.  This was a pretty tricky slipcover, because it involved making a front piece, a back piece, and then tying them together in strategic places.  I also made a cover for the single down cushion. 
(whoops...there's a thread that needs to be cut!)  Anyway, I made the ties extra long to lace them around the curvy legs. 

Miss Mustard Seed