Furniture Feature Friday - Favorites & A Link Party


Well, out of all of the wonderful makeovers and gorgeous pieces of furniture shared last week, it was this chippy French desk accessorized by a shop vac and bed sheet that caught my fancy.  I'm a strange bird, I know.  I just loved the chippy paint, the knobs, the wheels, the lines.  This piece was found by Kristin from My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia.  She's the kind of person I would love to go thrifting with, but I'm afraid we'd fight over the same thing!  Well, she may be a very sweet person, but I would throw an elbow over a piece like this!
She also took a free chair and made it look like something out of a Pottery Barn Teen catalog.  Great work, Kristin. 

I was also crazy about this pair of yellow chests by Kallie and Brooke over at All Things Thrifty.  I believe the best way to bring a 1970's chunky piece of furniture up to date is to paint it a bold color.  For some reason, this yellow just works.  Nice job, ladies.  You really know what to do with a piece of furniture.

I can't wait to see what you all have been up to this week.  I'm under 43" of snow at the moment, so I have to get my furniture fix through this party for now.

  Here are the rules...
1.) Your post has to be about furniture.  You can share makeovers, awesome finds, favorite pieces, furniture arrangements, or even pieces on your wish list!  There are so many wonderful parties where you can share your accessories and craft projects, so let's just keep this about furniture.  Built-in furniture like kitchen cabinets and bathroom vanities do qualify as furniture. 
2.) Post a permalink, not the link to your blog.
3.) The link party closes Saturday at midnight PST and I will choose my favorite(s) and feature their post and blog on next week's FFF.



Miss Mustard Seed