Thrifting's Like a Box of Chocolates...

All together, "...you never know what you're gonna get."  I bought a few dark wood frames from Goodwill this past weekend to add to my "family wall" in the living room.  Behind two 1970's raccoon and squirrel prints were these antique French prints.

Who would've thought?  And who thought the little critters made better art work than these ladies?
So, I matted and framed up a storm tonight while watching the Olympics.  Can you spot my faux wood frame among the real ones?
I have really enjoyed framing my family pictures.  Every time I pull them out to work on , though, I cry or at least get a little misty, especially when I'm working on pictures of my Opa.  He passed away last September and I was very close to him. 
I also matted a free bird's egg print from Vintage Printables in a gold leafed frame.  More snow is falling tonight and I'm off to bed...

Miss Mustard Seed