Urn & Étagère

There are over 60 Furniture Feature Friday entries so far...wow!  This is normally a pretty intimate party of about 40-50, so that is a big number.  The link party is open through Saturday at midnight, so it's not too late to link up.  

Anyway, I wanted to share my latest finds with you.  I can rarely resists a "pop-in" at my local thrift store and this visit did not disappoint. 
I found this sweet aqua urn that's the perfect color for my bedroom. 
In addition, I found this 4 tiered metal and glass Étagère that looks great as-is.  It's pretty rare that I buy something that doesn't need a major makeover, so this is kind of a treat.  My 3 year old wanted to climb it within 24 hours of having it in the house, so despite the fact that I've always wanted one, I think this will end up in the shop. 
I'm working on refinishing my dining room table at the moment, so hopefully I'll have a finished product to share with you, soon. 

Miss Mustard Seed