Bathroom Mirror

After three attempts, we were finally able to hang our new bathroom mirror.  This thing was a beast and had to weigh at least 50 lbs. 
This is what the bathroom looked like when we bought the house.  The mirror was way too small for the vanity and I hated the oak finish.  Several months ago, I purchased a vanity (the makeover was featured in my Friends Don't Let Friends Do Crackle post) and it came with this huge mirror.  The pairing was obviously not original, so I kept the mirror for another project. 
As you may have guessed from the title of my vanity post, the vanity and mirror had a horrific crackle finish on it.  The mirror's frame was solid wood, so I stripped it down and stained it in my favorite dark walnut. You can find my furniture stripping tutorial here. I finished it off with a few coats of wipe on-poly in gloss.
The size of the mirror is perfect for the space, now.  (Sorry about the pictures...this bathroom has zero natural light and is small.)
The dark frame also compliments the cream, beige and brown color scheme.  Next up...paint and new hardware for the vanity.

Miss Mustard Seed

I'm linking this to Met Monday.