New Buffet Arrangement & Goodwill Goodies

It was time to pack away the pinecones and berries, so I moved some things around in my dining room and came up with this new buffet arrangement. 

I went a little cloche happy, here, but I think it works. 

I purchased these little cloches on silver pedestals at Salvation Army for $2.50 (for all three) or something crazy like that.  I found the cloches first and wasn't too impressed, but at another location in the store I saw the pedestals.  "I think these go together..."  Sure enough.  Perfect fit.  I put a piece of my grandmother's stone fruit on each pedestal.

I matched up a large glass cloche from an antique store with a glass cake pedestal.  They were purchased years apart and look like they were made for each other.  I filled it with my mom's china, a silver spoon rest, and one of my little silver bowl topiaries
The look is very light and perfect for Spring. 

I've also been hanging my family photos that I've been matting and framing myself and moved some things around in the living room.  My decorating frenzy from December is still going strong!

I also had some good fortune at Goodwill last week.  I found this great...thing.  A rusty piece of...something.  Donna would be so proud.  It was $6.97 and even though I had no clue what it was, I couldn't help myself.  There's something very interesting and sculptural about it. 
Any ideas what it is?  One of my hubby's friends said he hopes I find out it's a part of a toilet or something like that.  I can just picture a bunch of american flags in it or using it as a christmas tree stand.  Lots of possibilities in a what-is-it piece like this.

I also found this pretty tole painted bin for $2.97.  This one is staying as is. 

Miss Mustard Seed