Sneak Peek - So You Think You Can Decorate

Greetings from the Sunshine State!  Of course, it's about to rain outside, but after living in Florida for 6 years as a teenager, I know that it's half the sunshine state and half the lightning capital. 

The competition continues tonight, so I thought I would give you a sneak peak.  First of all, thanks so much to everyone who has voted for me and my projects.  It is really an honor and a blast being a part of this. The winner last week was my best blog friend, Donna!  I told her she would win and I was right.  Congrats, girl!
Here's a tiny look at my "white" entry.  Make sure you check out all of the entries tonight at 9:00 pm EST and vote for your favorites!


I told you it was just a sneak peak!  You'll have to come back tonight for all of the pictures and a tutorial that's a great treatment for a piece of furniture with bubbled veneer.  Don't miss it!

Miss Mustard Seed