Etsy Finds

This is the last day to vote for your favorites on So You Think You Can Decorate's white week, so make sure you pop over before the polls close at midnight EST. 

I have really loved being a seller on Etsy and joining an amazing artistic community.  I wanted to introduce my readers to two new friends I've made through this site. 

The first talented lady I'd like to introduce you to is Erin Flett.  She makes these graphic and retro inspired pillows that are fun and sophisticated. 

I love the bright colors she uses to give these designs some punch. 
This gray pillow is my very favorite one.  Eventhough the design is modern, it would fit in with my French Country style nicely and add something a little unexpected and unconventional.

I also recently fell in love with the sketches by Michelle Palmer.  Most of her subjects are birds, feathers, and eggs and are beautifully captured on tiny pieces of frayed fabric.
I was so in love with her pieces that I bought the ones pictured below right on the spot.  I think I'm going to have to buy some more. They are so charming!

Who are your favorite Etsy sellers? 

I'm about to leave to hit some thrift stores...wish me luck!

Miss Mustard Seed