Furniture Feature Friday - Favorites & a Link Party



Have I told you girls how great you all are?  I am so impressed every week at the creativity, ingenuity, thriftiness, and style shown in your posts.  I hope you mingle when you come to this party every week, because there's some great stuff!  I picked three favorites this week and here they are...

First of all, there is this adorable side table by Aimee from My *Pink* Life.  She took a very dated piece and made it looks timeless.  I love the detail on the drawers and her decision to use the handles upside down.  It totally changes the look without spending money on new hardware.  Very creative!

Another favorite is this dining turned patio set by Ann Marie and Cara from Twice Lovely.  How could I resist the beautiful hand painting on this piece?  What a wonderful job, ladies!


This design is right up my alley!



And last, but not least, is this dumpster chair that was artfully slipcovered by Angie from Threadneedle Studio.  This chair was your typical functional office chair and she made it look like an expensive club chair.  Angie is a slipcover wiz!


Next week I will be in Orlando visiting my parents, so I'm not sure if I'll get to look around and leave comments for all of the entries this week, but I'll try!  If you haven't voted for you favorite "old" entry for SYTYCD, do it before Friday at midnight!

Here are the rules for this get together...
1.) Your post has to be about furniture.  Please, please, please...just furniture.  I saw a few crafts in there last week and I just didn't have the heart to delete them.  Please don't make me be a meanie.  You can share makeovers, awesome finds, favorite pieces, furniture arrangements, or even pieces on your wish list!  Built-in furniture like kitchen cabinets and bathroom vanities qualify as furniture. 
2.) Post a permalink, not the link to your blog.
3.) The link party closes Saturday at midnight PST and I will choose my favorite(s) and feature their post and blog on next week's FFF.



Miss Mustard Seed