Furniture Feature Friday - My Favorite & A Link Party



I'm sorry I was late tonight!  I was working on my next SYTYCD post and lost track of the time.  I usually post at 10 pm EST.

Just so your girls know, I absolutely love visiting every link each week, so keep the great pieces coming!  There were a lot of posts that I really liked... a French chair, another French chair, painting cherry wood (gasp) and a piano (double gasp), a great reupholstery tutorial,  and a bed turned bench.  Even with all of these awesome posts, one just stuck with me and I chose it as my favorite this week. 

Ok..an incubator becomes a coffee table.  Need I say more?  

Jennifer from Studio JRU had been eyeing this incubator in her dad's barn for a while.  She finally pulled it out, cleaned it (thoroughly), and applied a protective coat to bring out the natural beauty of the old wood.  Her hubby was not only ok with having an INCUBATOR from a BARN as a coffee table, but he installed legs to make it a better coffee table height.   All together, now...awww.  That's love.

I love how Jennifer kept the integrity of this piece.  She embraced using an incubator as a coffee table and was so proud, she shared it with us.  My kind of girl. 

Here are the rules for this get together...
1.) Your post has to be about furniture.  Please, please, please...just furniture.  You can share makeovers, awesome finds, favorite pieces, furniture arrangements, or even pieces on your wish list!  Built-in furniture like kitchen cabinets and bathroom vanities qualify as furniture. 
2.) Post a permalink, not the link to your blog.
3.) The link party closes Saturday at midnight PST and I will choose my favorite(s) and feature their post and blog on next week's FFF.



Miss Mustard Seed