Florida Finds


I can't help but hunt everywhere I go and this trip is no different.  My mom and I have ventured out when my boys are asleep and hit Ikea, Home Fabrics, TJ Maxx, and Ross.  I came up empty at Ross, but I found some great things everywhere else.  Well, I did find a really pretty glass cloche with a bird on top, but it was chipped.  Bummer.  Anyway, here's what I did buy...

Some artificial blue speckled eggs at TJ Maxx for $6.99

Some ceramic, lettered spheres from TJ Maxx for $10.  The set was opened and incomplete, so it was reduced.
A pair of plate shelves for $4.00/piece. 
They are a little chipped, but nothing that paint can't fix!  I thought they were a great find.
I purchased two monogrammed pillows from Ikea for $10.49/piece.  I love how they look like old tea towels and I also love that I have pillows that I didn't have to make myself!
Who cares if the monogram isn't yours?
I also bought two down pillow forms at Ikea and two at Home Fabrics. 
In addition, I purchased five yards of white cotton twill, five yards of black upholstery webbing and some remnant fabric and trim at Home Fabrics.  I loved that place! 

We're going to Sea World tomorrow and will hit some thrift stores and yard sales on Friday and Saturday, so hopefully I'll have more to share.

I have not even looked at the FFF entries from last week and I really want to.  I love visiting all of the links and leaving comments, so I'm still going to do that.  Because of that, I've decided to cancel FFF this week.  I'm on vacation, so cut me some slack.  Hold onto your projects and share them with us next week.  Same day, same time, same blog.  See you then!

Miss Mustard Seed

PS - Don't forget to vote for your favorite "white" entries on SYTYCD.  You can check out my full post here.