Give it to the crazy lady next door...

In case you missed it, make sure you check out my “old” entry for the SYTYCD competition and, if you have not voted for your favorites, do it before Friday.

The crazy lady referenced in the title is me, but I'll get to that in a minute.  First, I wanted to show you the new arrangement above my dresser.  I've been working on my master bedroom for quite a while and I'm still chipping away at it. 

This is the arrangement I decided on for the time being.  I'm sure it's going to change again, but I like it for now.  I've got to find something better than pinecones to fill those hurricanes...still looking.
I ran into my neighbors at a thrift store and they asked if I wanted a rusty bed.  How could I refuse that?  It occurred to me later that some kind of conversation must've taken place about the fate of the rusty bed and it was suggested that they should see if the crazy girl who lives next door would want it.  "After all, she bought half the junk we had at our yard sale last summer..."
Well, I think it's cool and it's worth the raised eyebrow from my hubby and the neighbors knowing that I'll accept any promising freebie.  Maybe the neighbors on the other side still think I'm normal...

Miss Mustard Seed