Thursday Finds & My Space

Thursday was my day to take a trip down to Lucketts to refill my pavilion.  When I have a chance to be out of the house sans kids, I have to try to eek out a stop at an antique store.  Here are some things I found...

Antique European grain sacks (I actually bought these off a fellow vendor at Lucketts...






A pair of scalloped ironstone bowls...




...and I practically stole this yellow ware bowl.  This vendor didn't know what they had and I snapped it up.


I always look at these and they are always too expensive.  Like, ridiculous expensive.  I found one a couple of years ago at a thrift store for $7 and was giddy about it...until my son broke it a few weeks later.  I glued it back together, but it was still a bummer. 


And here's a peek at my pavilion space.


It was a gorgeous day and I really enjoyed playing with all of the things in my space.





I hit a great yard sale this morning that was "a bunch of junk in a barn", but that is just my kind of sale.  I found some awesome things.  I'm on my way to an auction tonight to see what other goodies I can bring home.  I am stressing the fact that the Lucketts fair is a month away and my stash is empty!