Furniture Feature Friday - Favorites & A Link Party



Good evening, my friends.  Oh, how I loved browsing through your furniture posts this week.  There were almost 200 links!  Wow!  I couldn't visit them all, unfortunately, but I am thankful for the thumbnail parties, which allow me to get a sneak peek of all of them.  You girls are so good.  Here are some makeovers that particularly caught my fancy...

Flo from Goin' with the Flo painted this super old dresser in a Wisteria inspired finish.  I think the distressing, the color, everything is just perfect.  I even love the cracked bottom drawer.


I know I've featured the folks from European Paint Finishes before and I try to spread the love, but this piece is so impressive.  I love the mix of distressed white paint with the warm wood.  Can't you imagine this filled with an ironstone collection...maybe a boxwood wreath tucked in somewhere.


I've been into grass green lately, so this desk by Natalie of Natty By Design popped out at me.  The glossy finish makes this piece look hip and modern, but the curvy, classic shape keeps it from being too "out there." 


Gorgeous work, ladies.  These are all very special pieces. 

Here are the rules for this get together...
1.) Your post has to be about furniture.  Please, please, please...just furniture.  If you find your link has been deleted, it's not because I'm mean, it's because your post was not about furniture.  You can share makeovers, awesome finds, favorite pieces, furniture arrangements, or even pieces on your wish list!  Built-in furniture like kitchen cabinets and bathroom vanities qualify as furniture.  
2.) Post a permalink (the link to the post), not the link to your blog.
3.) Both link parties close Friday at midnight PST and I will choose my favorite(s) and feature their piece on next week's FFF.