Furniture Feature Friday - Favorites & A Link Party




Can I tell you how much my heart went pitter-pat every time I saw a piece painted with Annie Sloan's Chalk Paint in last week's party?  We are starting a revolution!!  Well, maybe not, but it's really exciting.  I think next week I'll have a special link party for chalk paint makeovers in addition to our regular party.  Sound good?  Because of all of the gorgeous chalky pieces and Frenchy pieces and just amazing pieces, it was especially tough this week.  I had about ten links bookmarked, so while I had many favorites, I just picked three to highlight. 

Miss Bee from Bee at Home painted this pretty French buffet.  I'm just a sucker for anything Frenchy, curvy with a painted base and a wood top.  I'm pretty predictable, aren't I?

Ginger from Cottage on Rosewood transformed this FREE French beauty with SW Magnetic Gray finished off with distressing and wax.  You did a wonderful job, girl!  Lucky duck on the freebies.  I won't hold that against you. 


Cheryl from Sweet Young Journey showed more passion than any other interested party and bought this chippy beauty off Craig's List.  Great find and I love that passion won it for her!  It's lovely.


If you're curious to see a sneak peek of my most recent furniture makeover, check out my Facebook page
Here are the rules for this get together...
1.) Your post has to be about furniture.  Please, please, please...just furniture.  If you find your link has been deleted, it's not because I'm mean, it's because your post was not about furniture.  You can share makeovers, awesome finds, favorite pieces, furniture arrangements, or even pieces on your wish list!  Built-in furniture like kitchen cabinets and bathroom vanities qualify as furniture.  
2.) Post a permalink (the link to the post), not the link to your blog.
3.) Both link parties close Friday at midnight PST and I will choose my favorite(s) and feature their piece on next week's FFF.