Bathrooms that prove they don't need to be big to be beautiful

Besides, cleaning tile grout is a headache! The less the better I say. I like small bathrooms, they always feel cozier to me. Taking a bath in a huge tub in a huge room just isn't my idea of comfortable. So, I collected some bathrooms that are beautiful, and attainable for an everyday girl like me.


I think the little table with the flowers, and the antique scale really make this bathroom cozy and lived-in.


I love the idea as a tulip table as a little bath caddy!


For some reason I love art in the bathroom




Clean and serene

Images above via Homebug



So not so small, but I love the tub


the black vanity between two white sinks is interesting...


big, but I was really attracted to the wooden floors in the bathroom, they're beautiful!


A tight bathroom, I really love the door, but I think it'll look even better once it's earned some character.



Wouldn't it be great to soak in the tub and look up at the sky!

Images above via Cottage Living